How to register
The registration will open on January 28, 2019 at 10:00 AM CET (GMT +1) and will close on February 25, 2019 at 1:00 PM CET (GMT + 1).
The electronic form will be available in the Formula ATA website only at the opening date at the countdown end.
Registrations will be accepted in the order they will be received and the list of registered teams will be on line right after your forwarding.
At the event will be admitted 95 teams in Class 1 and 5 teams in Class 3 as follows:
- Class 1C - IC Engine 52
- Class 1E - Electric Propulsion System 33
- Class 1D - Driverless 10
- Class 3 both IC, Electric and Driverless 5
Second year vehicles are not allowed.
RESERVED REGISTRATION SLOTS
The first 3 Class 1C, the first 3 Class 1E, the first 3 Class 1D and the first 2 Class 3 classified Teams at the Formula SAE Italy, Formula Electric Italy and Formula Driverless 2018 will have a granted registration slot in the 2019 event:
- TU Graz Racing - Team Technical University of Graz (Austria)
- High-Octane Motorsports e.V - Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen Nuremberg (Germany)
- PWR Racing Team - Wroclaw University of Science and Technology (Poland)
- FS Team Tallinn- Tallinn University of Applied Sciences (Estonia)
- Global Formula Racing - DHBW Ravensburg (Germany)
- Squadra Corse - Politecnico di Torino (Italy)
- AMZ driverless - ETH Zürich (Switzerland)
- municHMotorsport - University of Applied Sciences Munich (Germany)
- KA-RaceIng - Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Germany)
- Polimarche Racing Team - Università Politecnica delle Marche (Italy)
- Arab Academy Motors Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (Egypt)
The early registration will open on January 25, 2019 at 10:00 AM CET (GMT + 1) and will close on January 27, 2019 at 1:00 PM CET (GMT + 1).
After that date these teams will lose the priority.
Five registration slots will be available for North and South America, Australia and rest of the world (non-European) teams before official registration starts.
If all early registration slots are not full, the remaining ones will become available for all teams when the main registration opens.
The registrations will be confirmed only when the due amount is credited on the ANFIA Service Srl bank account.
(25 members included)
- Class 1C, 1E & 1D: 1.415,00€ + 22% VAT = 1.726,30€
- Class 3: 1.015,00€ + 22% VAT = 1.238,30€
The registration fees are not refundable.
Teams will have 48 hours, starting from registration time, to send us (firstname.lastname@example.org for combustion teams; email@example.com for electric, driverless and class 3 teams) the proof of the bank transfer, certifying the payment date and time.
Registrations to the Formula SAE Italy, Formula Electric Italy & Formula Driverless 2019 will be confirmed only when the due amount is credited on the ANFIA Service Srl bank account.
For Italian teams only
Following the new rule (January 2019) on the electronic invoicing extended to all Italian bodies owing a VAT code, please note that we need to receive the “codice identificativo” of your company, which is an alphanumerical 7 digits code.
Public Administration invoicing will remain unchanged.
For natural persons or associations with only a “codice fiscale” we need to receive an email address to send the invoice.
Bank transfer to ANFIA Service Srl
Bank name: Cassa di Risparmio di Bra – Turin Branch
Corso Galileo Ferraris, 26 - Torino – Italy
IBAN n.: IT04G0609501001000000003046 – Swift code: BPMOIT22.
Please indicate on the bank transfer the following payment descriptions:
- Team name
- University name
Payment must be received in full. ALL bank transfer charges must be covered by the payer.
It is compulsory to fill in all the fields for the invoice. Be sure to put the right heading:
- University name/company name,
- Department (if needed),
- Address, post code, town, country,
- VAT number,
- “Codice Fiscale” field is ONLY FOR ITALY,
- “Codice identificativo” field is ONLY FOR ITALY,
- Administration email address.
Particularly, in the field of “VAT number” please check to have a correct VAT NUMBER. Please do not insert any other data: i.e. tax identification number. If you do not have got one, please write “Not in possession” in the field.
When choosing your car number, please take note that it could be already taken. The acceptance order will follow the registered team list published in the Formula ATA website.
In that case, you will receive an e-mail message asking for a new choice.
- From 1 to 59
- From 70 to 99
- From 100 to 159
- From 170 to 199
- From 700 to 759
- From 770 to 799
Class 3 teams
- From 300 to 399.